Use Fireworks sprays by Imagine Crafts and a Dreamweaver stencil to create this beautiful shimmery background. The flowers were also sprayed with Fireworks. Unfortunately the shimmer does't show up in the photo but the card looks gorgeous in person.
Making the Card
1. Cut indicated cardstock to sizes below:
Lavender 7x10 inches
Periwinkle 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 inches
Stardream Quartz 5x7 (2 pieces if you want to press leftover ink from the stencil on one)
2. Fold lavender piece in half to form a 5x7 inch card base.
3. Die cut Scripty Hello once each from periwinkle and lavender cardstock, and three times from Stardream quartz cardstock.
4. Watch the video below to create the background papers, color the flowers, and stack the Scripty Hello die cuts. Note: I cut my background down to be even around the stencil outline so I added an extra strip of sprayed cardstock on the right side to make up the difference.
5. Optional: adhere small purple rhinestone to Scripty Hello as shown.
- Fireworks: Rhubarb Stalk, Lulu Lavender, Paris Dusk, Danube Blue
- Dreamweaver Stencil: Mosaic Swirls
- Cardstock: Periwinkle, Lavender
- Neenah Stardream Quartz Pearlescent Cardstock
- Petaloo Flowers: Wild Rose (Color Me Crazy)
- Lawn Fawn Die: Scripty Hello
- Optional: Small Purple Rhinestone
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the shimmery fun!
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.