This elegant card can be used for a wedding or anniversary. I used VersaFine ink to capture the details on the stamp - it stamps crisp and clear. I used my Xyron Creative Station to put permanent adhesive on the delicate die cuts for easy adhesion. The irRESISTible Pico Embellisher adds a nice touch in the corner. For more Xyron inspiration, visit Xyron's Facebook page.
Making the Card
1. Cut white cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
2. Die cut black cardstock with both largest and 2nd largest Spellbinders labels dies (S4-465).
3. Use Xyron to add adhesive to the back of black cardstock and white cardstock. Die cut white with largest decorative elements die (S4-467); adhere to largest black from step 2. Adhere to card base. Die cut black with 2nd largest decorative elements die (S4-467); adhere to 2nd largest black from step 2. Adhere to last layer on card base using dimensional tape.
4. Stamp "Congratulations" on white cardstock with VersaFine Black Onyx ink. Use 3rd largest labels die (S4-465) to cut it out, looking through die to line it up. Adhere to last layer on card base using dimensional tape.
5. Tie small bow with black ribbon; adhere as shown. Use irRESISTible Pico Embellisher to make enamel dots where shown (hint: you may make the dots on a craft mat then pop them off to glue on your card later - this way you can try different sizes).
- Cardstock: White, Black
- VersaFine Black Onyx Ink
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Tuxedo Black
- Xyron Creative Station 9"
- Spellbinders Labels 40 (S4-465) plus Decorative Elements (S4-467)
- Stamp: Congratulations
- Black Ribbon
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.