These super fun crazy birds are the perfect subjects to color with bright Radiant Neon inks. The inks look almost like they are glowing and show up really well on dark cardstock. I made this little scene with the pooped out balloon (string blowing in the breeze) to go with the belated birthday sentiment. I especially love the expressions on the birds' faces. The set of "things" to go with the bird stamps make them quite versatile.
Making the Card
1. Cut kraft cardstock to about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches (a quarter of 8 1/2 x 11 sheet).
2. Cut coral cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold in half for a card base.
3. Watch this video for stamping, masking, and coloring:
4. Trim kraft cardstock (with birds) to 4 x 5 1/4 inches; adhere to card base as shown.
- Radiant Neon Ink Pads or Inkers: Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Pink, Electric Purple, Electric Blue, Electric Green
- StazOn Ink: Jet Black
- VersaFine Ink: Toffee, Onyx Black
- Optional: Memento Markers Tuxedo Black, London Fog
- Cardstock: Kraft, Coral
- Stampers Anonymous Stamps: Cityscapes, Bird Crazy, Crazy Things, Mini Bird Crazy & Things
- Stamps of Life Stamps: Patterns4tshirts
- Post-it Removable Tape or Other Masking Material
- Optional: ECD Fine Pointed Scissors (Limited Edition Pink!)
- Optional: MISTI Stamping Tool or Other Stamp Press
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of page.