Hello Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs Fans! We are very happy to be partnering together this month to bring you this fun blog hop!
Each of our companies is offering an exciting prize! Here's all the details on how you will be eligible to win!
Start at the beginning of our blog hop here. Simply follow the order listed below, making sure you stop and leave some love in the comments section for each designer! Please be sure to include your email in the comments section, so we will be able to contact you should you win!
For additional chances to win:
"Like" Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs on Facebook, and leave a comment, letting us know you came from our blog hop.
Comments will close Friday, October 10th at 11:59pm PST, and we will announce our winners the following week! Be sure to come back next week to see if you have won!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Mary Prasad <- You are here!
Ruby Rock-It is offering our beautiful Essence Empire Bebe collection to one lucky winner!
And the Elizabeth Craft Designs prize is a package full of fun Peel-Offs from their new collection, Stand Up Helpers Set 2 and a pack of Watercolor paper.
My first thought was to make a rain/umbrella themed card using the new Rainy Day dies and Ruby Rock-it rain drop paper and Droplets (I did end up using a couple droplets - love them!), then I saw the cute 3D owls, bird, and feather background paper! I ended up with a cheerful Hello greeting card instead. I hope you like it!
Making the Card
1. Cut white cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 inches; fold in half to create a card base. Cut black cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Adhere black cardstock to white card base. Cut Feather Background 3 3/4 x 5 inches; adhere to black cardstock.
2. Adhere one side of Double Sided Adhesive to white cardstock. From Rainy Day Peel Offs, select the sun and two grass sections; adhere to other side of Double Sided Adhesive. Rough cut around each. Coat with Cool Diamonds Silk Microfine Glitter; polish each with your finger by rubbing it across the adhesive. Fussy cut around each then use a black marker to go around the edges.
3. Cut six copies of Hello Die from black cardstock. Glue each layer on top of the other to create a thick stack. Add Glossy Accents to top layer. Set aside to dry. Cut a rectangle from white cardstock 3/4 x 2 3/8 inches. Adhere Hello and blue Droplets as shown.
4. Adhere Owls to top right of card as shown.
5. Cut grass from white cardstock using Outdoor Edges. Adhere along bottom of card lining up with bottom edge of Feather Paper.
6. Using dimensional tape, adhere glittered grass, glittered sun, Hello label, and Bird as shown.
- 787 Hello Die
- 2588 Peel Offs, Rainy Day
- 914 Outdoor Edges (Grass)
- 641 Cool Diamonds Silk Microfine Glitter
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Handi Scandi Iconology Double Sided Cardstock (Feather Background) Item #HS18
- Handi Scandi Glittered 3D Sticker (Owls) Item #HSE62
- Handi Scandi Glittered Die-Cut Pack (Bird) Item #HSE09
- Handi Scandi Stickers (Droplets) Item #HSE79
- Cardstock: white, black
- Black Marker
- Glossy Accents