The theme for the challenge was Poetry. I had an Elizabeth Barrett Browning poem stamp for the longest time, usually using it as a background for Valentine's Day cards. This one has a little twist - the whimsical lady enjoying boxes of chocolates! You can just imagine her reciting the poem in her head as she eats her chocolates one by one.
Making the Card
Watch the tutorial below for a step-by-step on making the card:
I love how fun this image is, giving a whole new meaning to the poem. I don't know about you, but chocolate has this effect on me.
Unfortunately the Pico Embellisher doesn't show up well in the photos. The chocolates and her earring have a slight 3D feel to them plus a glossy shine and slight shimmer - looks so cool in person!
- Memento Markers: Summer Sky, London Fog, Love Letter, Rose Bud
- Memento Dew Drops Ink: Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand
- VersaFine: Onyx Black
- StazOn: Timber Brown
- StazOn All-Purpose Stamp Cleaner
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Shimmer
- Masking Material
- Watercolor Paper (e.g. Arches Hot Press)
- Stamps: Elizabeth Barrett Browning "How Do I Love Thee", Art Impressions: Love and Chocolate Set
- Cardstock: Red
- Brush, Water, Paper Towel
- Dimensional Tape
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of page.