When I first saw this cute little reindeer head, I wanted to make a card featuring it as all of Santa's reindeer. This clean and simple card shows those 8 reindeer and Rudolph in the center. Of course his nose had to be special so I added Silk Microfine Glitter to make it glow.
Making the Card
1. Cut 100 lb. Soft Finish Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold in half to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
2. Die cut 9 reindeer heads (Winter Sweater) as well as antlers and noses from 100 lb. Soft Finish Cardstock. Glue to front of card as shown (don't glue middle reindeer nose just yet). Hint: place all deer faces on card first, including at least one antler per row to get an idea of height; lightly sketch where each head will be located. Erase marks once finished gluing.
3. On red cardstock, place a piece of clear double sided adhesive. Die cut nose. Dip in True Red Silk Microfine glitter and polish with finger. Glue to center reindeer's face.
4. Optional: add a greeting from Winter Sentiments inside the card using red ink.
- Soft Finish Cardstock, 100 lb.
- 1240 Winter Sweater
- Silk Microfine Glitter: 614 True Red
- Clear Double Sided Adhesive
- Optional: CS023 Winter Sentiments Stamps
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the reindeer fun!
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.