This card has a lot of sparkle - perfect for the holidays. The stamps are by Flourishes, l.c. The sparkle comes from Imagine Crafts, as part of a blog hop! The card is simple to make but looks very elegant.
Be sure to leave a comment in order to win prizes!
Gloria Hayoung Lee
Martha Lucia Gomez
Mary Prasad <- You are here!
Making the Card
1. Cut red cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; inches. Fold in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
2. Stamp large bouquet and tag with "Winter Cheer" greeting on white cardstock with StazOn Jet Black ink. Color bouquet with Memento Markers, going from dark to light, overlapping colors to shade and blend. Cut around bouquet and tag with detail scissors. Go around outside edges from the back side with Tuxedo Black Memento Marker (this hides the white edges and gives it a finished look). Spray bouquet with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Spray tag with Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
3. Cut about a 6 inch long piece of seam binding. Spray with Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
4. Cut black cardstock 3 3/4 x 5 inches. Spray with Gold irRESISTible Texture Spray. Once dry, spray Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz over the entire piece. Wrap gold sprayed seam binding around middle where shown, adhering on backside. Adhere to card base.
5. Die cut 3rd smallest Dotted Scallop Oval from white cardstock. Spray with Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Add dots of Gold irRESISTible Pico Embellisher to outside scallops. Let dry. Adhere to center of card.
6. Adhere bouquet with dimensional tape as shown. Adhere tag where shown.
- Memento Markers: Lady Bug, Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk, Dandelion, New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black
- StazOn Ink: Jet Black
- irRESISTible Texture Spray: Gold, Sparkle
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Gold
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Gold
- Flourishes Stamps: Winter Bouquet SSBCA024
- Elizabeth Craft Designs 1173 Dotted Scallop Ovals
- Cardstock: White, Black, Red
- Seam Binding: White
- Dimensional Tape
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.