Layering stamps is really popular. To create these cards, I used Memento Dew Drop inks for layering the samping since they come in a huge variety of colors. Their small size makes them easy to store. If you don't have as many ink colors, an alternative is to use embossing for the top layer instead.
Making the Cards
1. Cut light yellow cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches (the final size will be 4 x 5 1/4 inches - I like to have a little extra space then trim later).
2. Watch the video below for stamping and embossing:
3. Cut red and brown cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold each in half to form two card bases 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. Adhere card fronts as shown.
- Memento Dew Drop Inks: Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch, Peanut Brittle, Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Tangelo, Morocco, Potter's Clay, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove, Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk
- Embossing Powder: Gold
- VersaMark Ink
- VersaFine Ink: Onyx Black
- Cardstock: Light Yellow, Red, Brown
- Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Grateful Leaves CL987
- Dies: Hero Arts Color Layering Leaves Frame Cuts DI315
- Optional: Stamp Press (e.g. We R Precision Press)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the colorful Fall fun!
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.