I'm taking a little break from the Fall cards for this blog hop with Echo Park and Imagine Crafts. Actually we're still hovering around 80 degrees F here in North Carolina! (I'm not complaining!) These summer themed Echo Park papers are from Lori Whitlock; she created a fun 12x12 pack called I Love Sunshine. A full list of products is listed under Supplies, further in the post.
Be sure to comment along the way for a chance to win some holiday prizes (more information on the Echo Park Paper and Imagine Crafts sites).
Echo Park Paper
Mary Prasad <- You are here!
Wendy Sue Anderson
Making the Card
1. Cut light blue cardstock 7 x 10 inches; fold in half to form a 5 x 7 inch card base.
2. Cut blue cardstock 4 5/8 x 6 inches. Cut striped cardstock 4 1/2 x 5 7/8 inches. Adhere together. Adhere to card base.
3. Stamp Glasses background on white cardstock (about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches) using Camellia VersaColor Ink. Add Ganache StazOn Studio Glaze to some of the lenses as shown, as well as to the glasses sticker. Let dry fully.
4. Cut blue cardstock 4 3/4 x 5 3/8 inches. Trim Glasses background to 4 5/8 x 5 1/4 inches. Adhere to blue piece. Adhere to card where shown.
5. Cut out sunny scene panel (sun, cloud, ocean, umbrella, and flip flops) from page. Cut the panel in two pieces, just under sun so that the rest will fit in the Polaroid frame sticker Catching Rays. Adhere the umbrella/flip flops part of panel behind frame. Adhere sun/cloud to card where shown using dimensional tape. Adhere frame with scene using dimensional tape.
6. Adhere sunglasses with dimensional tape where shown. Use irRESISTible Pico Embellishers as shown - on flowers at the corners of the glasses, in the top right corner of the card, and on the top right corner of the frame with scene. Adhere drink sticker as shown.
- Ink: VersaColor - 101 Camellia
- Paper: Echo Park - I Love Sunshine #ILS86016
- Background Stamp: Echo Park Glasses #EPSTAMP 51
- StazOn Studio Glaze: Ganache
- irRESISTible Pico Embellishers: Dandelion, Neon Electric Blue, Angel Pink
- Cardstock: White, Light Blue, Blue
- Dimensional Tape
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.
Next on the hop is Terre Fry!