This was my first video as part of Imagine Crafts' Artist in Residence Team. I've been on the team now since December 2015 but this didn't get posted so here it is now! The theme was Get Organized. I thought I would make labels for the jars I use to store my craft products. For the binder clips and @ paper clips, I made the labels to match the colors of the items inside.
Making the Labels
Here is the video tutorial of how I made these fun, colorful labels:
I didn't show it in the video but I used StazOn to stamp on the label with irRESISTible texture spray. You may also use StazOn to stamp directly on the recycled plastic before adding irRESISTible pico embellisher.
Imagine Crafts Supplies
- Memento Dew Drop Inks: Cottage Ivy, Dandelion, Paris Dusk, Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly, Rose Bud
- VersaFine Ink: Onyx Black
- StazOn Ink: Jet Black
- irRESISTible Neon Texture Spray: Electric Pink, Dandelion, Electric Purple
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Wedding Dress, Tuxedo Black, Shimmer
- Tear It! Tape
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Four, Labels Four Small
- Stamps: Paper Smooches (We Totally Click - Pen, Smarty Pants - Paper Clip, I Heart Art - Pencil and Paint Brush), Lawn Fawn (Smitty's ABCs), TPC Studio (Alphabet 72558)
- Office Depot Mini Binder Clips, Smartz @ Paper Clips, Coins
- Alcohol Markers (e.g. Copic)
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of page.