Create a beautiful tag that's perfect for weddings and anniversaries by adding shimmery Delicata Inks to Susan Tierney-Cockburn's Garden Notes - Rose 2 and stenciling on a tag base. Shown on optional Card Stand/Easel by ECD.
Making the Card
1. Cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock to 3 1/2 x 7 inches. Use the main tag die from Tags & More 1 - Lace to die cut top of tag. Trim sides flush with die cut; trim tag to 6 inches in length. Die cut lacy top - be sure to keep the inside pieces to use on the bottom of the tag (see photo). Die cut shown reenforcement piece (for over tag hole). Die cut Love.
2. Die cut Garden Notes - Rose 2 pieces from white cardstock (light weight). Cut extra petals for the large rose (I cut 6 extra).
3. Decorate tag and color die cuts as shown in the video below.
4. Assemble rose as shown in the video below, centering it in the middle of the top stenciled decoration.
6. Adhere Love sentiment and decorative pieces as shown.
Options: if you would like a more subtle background, you could do a tone on tone by using White Shimmer Delicata instead of Silvery Shimmer. For more contrast for the sentiment and decorative pieces, just use Silvery Shimmer and Black Shimmer (i.e. skip the White Shimmer).
- Garden Notes - Rose 2
- Tags & More 1 - Lace
- Stage It Stencil Medallion
- Soft Finish Cardstock: White
- Love Word Die
- Cardstock: White
- Delicata Inks: White Shimmer, Silvery Shimmer, Black Shimmer
- Ink Blushers
- Post-It Tape (or other masking tape)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the tag making fun!
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.