Paper Smooches has some of the cutest stamp sets! And many have dies to match. Love! I made this card with the Boom Bots stamp set and dies. I thought it would be fun to use paper that has typewritten "love" on it, in a font that you might find on a computer, as if their love is scrolling over them.
Making the Card
1. In black alcohol marker friendly ink (e.g. Memento Ink Tuxedo Black), stamp "female" robot on light "love" paper; stamp "male" robot on darker "love" paper. Die cut each. (If you can't find these papers, you could used a small stamp or printer to make a similar background on cream and light gray cardstock.)
2. Color with Copic markers (or other alcohol markers). See bottom of post for colors.
3. Cut Cryogen White cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. It doesn't show up in the photos but this cardstock has a beautiful subtle shimmer.
4. Mask areas shown (i.e. bottom area of front card, then open card and mask back). Use ink blending tool to blend Rhubarb Stalk Memento ink upwards in a circular motion starting from masked bottom.
5. Stamp sentiment in black ink (e.g. VersaFine Onyx Black).
6. Adhere robots using dimensional tape where shown. Adhere clay heart where shown. Note: see my post on how to make clay embellishments.
- Cardstock: Curious Metallics (Paperworks) Cover Weight - Cryogen White
- Paper Smooches: Boom Bots Stamps, Boom Bots Icons
- Love Paper (6x6 Pads): My Mind's Eye - Love Me (lighter version), Recollections - Valentine (darker version)
- Robots: Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Sentiment: VersaFine - Onyx Black
- Post-It Tape (or other masking material)
- Background: Memento Ink - Rhubarb Stalk
- Ink Blending Tool
- Dimensional Tape
- Boy Robot: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4
- Girl Robot: T0, T1, T2, T3, E93
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the bot love fun!
Affiliates links may be included in this post. See Notice at bottom of blog.