This is the first time I used ECD's Fitted Frames - they make great backdrops or frames for any card!
Making the Card
1. Cut dark pink cardstock 5 x 10 inches; fold in half to create a 5 x 5 inch card base.
2. Die cut one pink and one green set of Curvy Squares. Cut the flower patterned paper to 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 inches. Adhere the frames and patterned paper to front of card as shown (note, you may want to adhere the patterned paper behind the pink curvy square before adhering the frames on top).
3. From cream cardstock, die cut at least 3 sets of Hyacinth petals in both sizes; die cut leaves.
4. Color petals with Bubble Gum and Metallic Icing Gelatos. Use damp brush to blend. You may add color directly to the die cuts or to a craft mat then apply with brush (I did a combination of these).
5. Color leaves with Metallic Mint, Iced Pear, Lime, Margarita Mix Gelatos. I applied these directly then blended with damp brush until I achieved the look I wanted.
6. Shape and assemble flower as shown in the video below, adhering to card as shown.
7. Tie pink/green/cream twine into a double bow; glue where shown.
8. Optional: add a few strips of Washi tape to inside bottom right corner; adhere heart where shown using dimensional tape.
- 1016 Garden Notes - Hyacinth
- 1064 Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Squares
- 808 Susan's Garden 4pcs. All metal Tool Set in Luxury Case
- 810 Large Molding Pad
- Cardstock: Dark Pink, Pink, Green, Cream
- Patterned Paper: Authentique 6x6 Seasonas Essentials SEA500
- Gelato: Bubble Gum, Metallic Icing, Metallic Mint, Iced Pear, Lime, Margarita Mix
- Brush, Water
- Twine: Pink/Green/White
- Optional: Washi Tapes in Pink, Green, Cream Colors; Dimensional Tape