This is my last card for the Oak Tree Stamps design team. I'm a bit sad to say goodbye but I'm excited to be moving on to my new new design team at Imagine Crafts featuring Tsukineko. I found this cute tree background paper in my stash and decided to color the boy in the same colors.
Making the Card
1. Cut dark brown cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches; fold in half for a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. Cut red cardstock with the 5 inch stitched rectangle die (long side dimensions used). Cut the tree patterned paper with the 4 1/2 inch stitched rectangle die. Adhere as shown.
2. Stamp sentiment and boy on alcohol friendly cardstock with alcohol friendly black ink. Optional: draw line for ground on each side of boy's feet. Color boy with alcohol markers.
4. Tie bow with red ribbon. Adhere buttons and bow where shown.
- Cardstock: Dark Brown, Red
- Patterned Paper: Festivus 6x6 Pad by Michaels Recollections
- Oak Tree Stamps: All I Want for Christmas
- Alcohol Friendly Black Ink (e.g. Memento Tuxedo Black)
- Alcohol Markers (e.g. Copic)
- Alcohol Friendly Cardstock (e.g. X-Press It Blending Card)
- Black Pen (e.g. Copic Multiliner)
- Lawn Fawn: Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Embellishments: Red Ribbon, Tiny Buttons
Skin: E0000, E000, E00 Shading E11, E13
Cheeks: E01, E93
Eyes/Background: B41, B45
Hair: E53, E55, E57, E59
Ornament: R22, R27, R29 Top C03, C06
Ornament Top/Ground: N02, N04, N06
Pajamas: YG06, YG07, YG09
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the holiday fun!