Here is another design using the Oak Tree Stamps: All I Want for Christmas set. I used this cute little anime girl on a previous card, which I had watercolored. This time I'm using alcohol markers. I kept the colors pretty simple so she would really pop on the card.
Making the Card
1. Cut dark brown cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 inches. Fold in half for a card base. Cut red cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Cut star patterned paper 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 inches; adhere to red cardstock. Adhere these to front of card.
2. Die cut red cardstock with largest Spellbinders Lacey Ovals die. Die Cut gift background patterned paper with largest Spellbinders Classical Ovals Large.
3. On alcohol marker friendly paper, stamp girl on gift, "All I want for Christmas is You" sentiment, and holly & berries. Optional: add some crosshatching with a black Multiliner in heavily shaded areas. Color with alcohol markers (see list of Copic colors I used below Supplies). Add Wink of Stella Clear to hair ties, neck tie, gift bow, and berries. Cut out images with detail scissors. Use black marker (e.g. Copic Multiliner) to go around the outside to cover white edges. Add glossy accents to hair ties and berries; set aside to dry.
4. Cut out sentiment, mount on red cardstock. Adhere as shown using dimensional tape. Adhere girl on gift where shown using dimensional tape. Glue button, snowflakes, and holly & berries where shown.
- Cardstock: Dark Brown, Red
- Stamps: Oak Tree Stamps - All I Want for Christmas
- Patterned Paper: Studio Calico - Magical Collection 6x6 (331570)
- Spellbinder Dies: S4-314 Lacey Ovals, S4-110 Classical Ovals Large (Use Largest of Both)
- Alcohol Marker Friendly Paper (Copic X-Press It Blending Card)
- Alcohol Markers (Copics)
- Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Embellishments: Snowflake Button, Snowflakes
- Dimensional Tape
- Copic Multiliner to fill in eyes, do some crosshatching, and edge once cut out
- Skin E0000, E000, E00, E13, E11
- Cheeks E93, E01
- Eyes/Gift/Holly Leaves G29, G28, G24
- Hair Y26, Y28, YR23, YR30, YR31
- Boots/Skirt T9, T7, T5
- Shirt/Fir T3, T2, T0
- Dots/Hat/Tie/Hair Ties/Berries R89, R46, R81
Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you won't miss any of the holiday fun!