Making the Card
1. Cut card base from cream cardstock, 4 1/4 inches by 11 inches and fold in half.
2. Peel the "cutie" from the adhesive sheet and stick her onto the front of the card as shown. To create the ground line, cut one of the other decorations into pieces and place them extending from her feet.
3. Squirt some Liquid Pearls (LP) onto a non-stick surface (e.g. craft sheet, palette). Using a small brush and small amount of water, mix with LP and carefully paint each section of the cutie your desired color. I mixed different colors to create shading. Painting with more water creates a softer color; painting with less water intensifies the color. You can layer the LP (let dry between) to achieve the darkest most intense colors (close to what you see in the bottle).
4. Cut a strip of Ruby Red Shimmer Sheetz about a quarter inch wide. Adhere to side edge of card (starting below the fold) - cut off extra. Repeat on other side.
5. Cut a very thin strip of Pink Velvet, peel off backing paper, and adhere next to red Shimmer Sheetz on each side.
6. Die cut "Thank You" from gold Shimmer Sheetz; adhere as shown. (I used Glossy Accents to glue all Shimmer Sheetz pieces.)
7. (Optional) Adhere small half pearls, 2 under each flower "bell" as shown.
Thanks for stopping by!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Liquid Pearls (Ranger), in a variety of colors
Small Paintbrush, Water
Very Small Adhesive Backed Half Pearls