Created for the ECD Design Team
1. Cut a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock in half lengthwise. Fold one piece in half for a top folding card base.
2. Cut red cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 inches and 3 1/4 x 3 3/8. Cut grid paper 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. Cut white cardstock 3 1/8 x 3 1/4. Adhere the grid paper and white cardstock to their corresponding red mats.
3. Cut light blue cardstock using the main die from Katie Label Accordion Reverse the paper, line up, and cut again to remove the tabs, etc. Cut red cardstock with label die (next size down). Adhere to center of light blue cardstock.
4. Cut around Snowman in Frame Peel-Off separating it from the sheet. Cut off the same amount of Double Sided Adhesive. Peel off backing paper and stick to white cardstock. Peel off other side's backing paper and stick the silver outline Snowman Peel-Off to it. Cover with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and polish with your finger. Color with alcohol markers. Fussy cut around design. Stick to center of red/light blue mat using dimensional tape.
5. Cut a strip of red cardstock 1 x 4 inches wide. Cut a strip of Snowman Paper 1 x 4 inches; adhere to red cardstock so a small amount shows at top. Adhere to red/grid mat as shown. Add washi tape as shown, wrapping around back. Cover seam with silver ribbon as shown. Adhere to card front.
6. Cut 4 snowflakes from white cardstock. Adhere snowman/mats and snowflakes as shown; note that two were adhered with dimensional tape. Make a bow with silver ribbon and adhere where shown.
7. Cut Snowman Paper 4 x 10 3/4 inches. Fold in half. Cut Lorna Label PopUp in center as per instructions. Cut Lorna Label from white cardstock with same die - trim around label. Cut light blue cardstock with separate label die (next size down). Adhere light blue to center of white. Add "Merry Christmas" where shown. Adhere to Snowman Paper pop up label. Adhere this to the card base by lining up the fold and sticking down one side then the other.
8. Stick one side of Double Sided Adhesive to white cardstock, enough for the snowman and accessories. Die cut the snowman and accessories, except face/buttons. Peel off backing from each piece and cover with Warm Diamond glitter; polish. Color with alcohol markers. Adhere pieces together as shown. Cut face/buttons from black cardstock. Add Wink of Stella. Glue to snowman as shown. Adhere snowman and his broom where shown.
9. Adhere white/red mat where shown. Add small silver bow. Add glittered snowflakes where shown. Put a small amount of powder behind them where they stick up over the card (e.g. baby powder or flour) to remove stickiness.
- 915 Lorna Label PopUp
- 2583 Snowman in Frame Peel-Off, Silver
- 640 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
- Double Sided Adhesive
- 929 Snowman Dies
- 757 Snowflakes Dies
- 903 Katie Label Accordion
- 2551 Snowflakes: Glitter Transparent/Silver
- 2576 Merry Christmas, Silver
- Cardstock: White, Red, Light Blue, Black
- My Mind's Eye: "Snowman Paper" WW1056, Noel Banner AB1006 (Grid Paper)
- Silver Ribbon
- Recollections Washi Tape, White with Silver Swirles
- Wink of Stella Brush Pen, Clear
- Dimensional Adhesive