Making the Repositionable Stickers
1. Peel backing paper off double sided adhesive (I first cut it to fit the Transfer Sheet so I could use the entire sheet) and stick it to the front of the Transfer Sheet.
2. Remove desired Peel-Off Stickers from their sheets and place them sticky side up on a non-stick craft sheet or non-stick backing paper (e.g. saved from above).
3. Peel off the other side of the double sided adhesive. Carefully place over Peel-Off Stickers (sticky sides facing each other). Rub over stickers to be sure they adhere completely.
4. Cover sticky side with Cool (or Warm) Diamonds Silk Microfine Glitter and polish with fingers. Brush off excess.
5. Color with alcohol markers (I used Copics) as shown in video.
6. Cut around designs with Fine Pointed Scissors or craft scissors.
7. Adhere stickers to switch face plates.
These stickers are so much fun, I started to stick them to other items as well! Below are a couple photos of one I used to decorate my printer. I hope you enjoy this technique as much as I do!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Non-Stick Craft Sheet
Alcohol Markers (e.g. Copics)