I love VersaFine ink - it really does a beautiful job with all types of stamps... and it's waterproof! I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress Markers using a water brush.
The base card was cut from Bazzill Basics card stock using a Sizzix A6 scalloped card die. The 3D flower was cut using the Sizzix Sunflower set of dies by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. I cut the leaves from green card stock (Bazzill), painted them with Distress Markers for added shading, then shaped them with a die pick (rubbed the backs of the leaves with the cap, drew lines with the sharp/pointed end). I cut the petals from cream card stock, painted them with the same colors of Distress Markers as the stamped flower, then shaped them with a die pick (line down center) and handle of a small paintbrush (curled ends). I cut the center pieces from brown card stock and shaped them into little "cups" using the rounded end of an embossing tool (you may also use the end of a small paintbrush handle). Below is a closeup of the flower.